Lamprien Provence, with its focus on individual rights and automated processing in particular, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all such processing, including the purposes of the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals allowing them to exercise their rights more effectively.
For further information on personal data protection, please visit: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 - Legal notices
1.1 Site :
1.2 Publisher :
Chemin du Pigeonnier
Phone number : +0033 49 05 92 290
The service is published by ARG Solutions, whose head office is located at 120 rue jean dausset, 84140 MONTFAVET.
Hosting is undertaken by OVH whose head office is located at: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Article 2- Accessing the site
Access to and use of the site is strictly reserved for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for any commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any other form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 3 - Content of site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the intellectual property laws in force.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher is strictly prohibited. In the event that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he/she becomes aware of these unauthorised uses, this does not constitute acceptance of these uses nor does it waive prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation that prevents access to the site or to one of its functions.
The equipment you use to connect to the site is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including from Internet virus attacks. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal proceedings against you:
- as a result of using the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- as a result of your failure to comply with these general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not liable for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you therefore relinquish any claim against it.
If the publisher were to be the subject of a mutual agreement procedure or legal proceeding as a result of your use of the site, it could turn against you to obtain compensation for all the damages, sums, convictions and costs that may result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is permitted by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the publisher's request.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content contained in said link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company Lamprien Provence.
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you and, if necessary, to process your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- Surname and first name
- Email address
Article 8 - Right of access, amendment and deletion of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- Right of access: they can exercise their right of access, in order to find out the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address. In this case, before the application of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity to confirm its accuracy.
- Right to amendment: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request for the information to be updated.
- Right to data deletion: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- Right to limit processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
- Right to object to the processing of data: users may object to the processing of their data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
- Right to portability: they can request that the Platform provide them with the personal data that they provided and that said data be transmitted to a new Platform.
Exercise this right by writing to us at the following address:
Chemin du Pigeonnier
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. You will receive a response within one month following receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and following law n°2016-1321 of 7th October 2016, people who so wish have the possibility to organise what happens to their data after their death. For more information on this subject, please consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL via the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
Before filing a complaint with the CNIL, we recommend that you contact us through the Platform because we are at your full disposal to solve the problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to make the Platform's services available, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal grounds for processing operations is to establish the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- accessing and using the Platform by the user;
- managing the operation of the Platform and its optimisation;
- implementing user assistance;
- verifying, identifying and authenticating data transmitted by the user;
- Preventing and detecting fraud, malware (malicious software) and managing security incidents;
- managing potential disputes with users;
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or as required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or to enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorises a third party’s website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data as part of their provision of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the specifications of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
Article 12 - Commercial offers
The data are not used for commercial purposes.
Article 13 - Cookies
What are “cookies”?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone,...) and read, for example, when browsing a website, reading an email, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
Whilst browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be placed on your device.
When you first access this site, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. From then on, by continuing to use the site, the customer and/or prospect will be considered to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given shall be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user can disable cookies from his/her browser settings.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout, for other administrative and planning activities and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies may be present on this site:
Google Cookies :
- Google analytics: allows for the measurement of visitors to the site.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows for the management of Google tags.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies" for any type of browser, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
Photographs of products which accompany their description are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The conditions of use of the site herein are governed by French law, subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office and bound by a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information about the products displayed on the site or about the site itself, please leave a message on the contact page